Thread: Panasonic SD60 doesn't support SDHC class2

Panasonic SD60 doesn't support SDHC class2

Hello friend I have bought used Panasonic sd60 camcorder from friend. I got this camcorder without memory card. Now I bought a new SDHC memory card of size 8 GB of Transcend Company. Problem is that when I put this card into camcorder it says that card is locked. But it is not really case. I formatted the card twice and put it again I am getting the same problem what would be the reason. Can anyone here tell me the actual cause of problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Panasonic SD60 doesn't support SDHC class2

Hello friend I read your problem. You need to do some trouble shooting to find the actual cause. SDHC memory card is working on other device like your laptop, digital camera etc. If it not work it mean there is problem with your card. Otherwise there is issue with your camcorder. Try to put another memory card into your camcorder to check whether it is working with that or not. If any other issue please post on this forum.

Hello friend, as you have mentioned your problem in this forum. I can say that there is not problem with your class2 memory card. If memory card is working with your laptop device and other memory card is working with your camcorders. There is problem with particular camcorder and particular memory card. There may be the chance that your transcend memory card is not supported because of its size. Check same size card is working or not. I think you should call to customer care to get assistance about the camcorder.

I would like to thank all the people who help to get the problem or who have shared this post. There was the problem with the card only. It was problem of particular this card only not the type2 card. Card was write protected. I went to mobile shop they unlocked it. Now I can use the memory card of transcend to my Panasonic camcorder. This forum made me to know the actual problem. So I would like to thank once again to all the people.