Thread: Connecting Mini-HDMI to a VGA Projector

Connecting Mini-HDMI to a VGA Projector

Chosen up my Xoom today at best buy and am pretty excited. I am a lecturer and use Google management for in-class presentation. Unluckily, all of the classrooms at my institution of higher education are prepared among projectors that need VGA input. What will I require to use to change from HDMI to VGA? From what I have found, it appears to be a little extra convoluted than just a wire. If anyone can tell me the right solution, it is better for me.

Re: Connecting Mini-HDMI to a VGA Projector

Preliminary as a trudging and molding producer, after almost 10 years of processing and expansion, the corporation has begun to get figure, flattering a cross-industry conglomerates, particularly in the connector manufacturing. HDMI is a promoting product in the next years, so I thing you have to wait for a year and the company made some featurfull product and launched in market just after that so sorry for this but this is true so I hope this information is enough for your knowledge.

I am still waiting going with Xoom for the reason of the same requirement as I told in above post. If not the video signal out of the Xoom is analog (HDMI is characteristically digital) then it will need an energetic converter to change the digital signal to analog VGA. And I am excited to see if any solution I get which will be helpful for me. If any means any …. Solution you have so tell me I am able to try it at least once may be it will work and I get solution. Thanks.

I am not very sure but I heard somewhere about Dekcell CPA-1387 HDMI to VGA HD15 Male Cable it is use for converter. I would like to tell you that my one friends who is also a professor and he told me some time about it so you should to try it once and see if it will help you so it will fine but as I told you that I am not sure about it because I am not uses it any time just heard. I think you have to go any shop and ask about it if they suggest you about this then you go for this otherwise it is just a waste of money.