Thread: Olympus SP560UZ freeze up

Olympus SP560UZ freeze up

Hello friend, I am a new to this forum so please excuse me if I do any mistakes.I got an Olympus SP-560UZ from a uncle. It's about a year old. Everything was going perfect until last night and now it is not working. I press the power on button, I can see through the view finder, but not any other of the buttons work. It is seemed that it free zed up. I removed out the batteries and memory card for some time and then put that back in. still I am getting same problem. I can notice the green light and the red flash are flashing. Can anyone here help me to get the actual problem and how fix this problem? Thanks in advance.

Re: Olympus SP560UZ freeze up

Hello friend, I am also having Olympus SP560UZ model camera. I have bought this 16 month ago. It has worked fine for a year. Later when I used to capture photo it hang up but it used to work fine after the restart. So I never got repaired it. But now it the case it does not start. It freezes at the time I start it. I also tried to find the reason. If this forum can give me I will thank him heartily. So any help please post.

Hi, I read the post above both have the same problem regarding their Olympus camera. Since, you using camera for long time. I think there is issue with the battery. It sounds like battery issue. So I will recommend you buy new battery and try that this will surly solve your problem. You should buy Ultimate Lithium AA battery. You can also have rechargeable battery of AA lithium for your Olympus Camera. If any other issue please post on this forum.

Hello friend, from my point of views, there is problem of battery. Your battery might be discharge early or it might have become bad. So replace the battery. Use AA battery which is recommended for the Olympus camera device. This battery has greater battery backup. In AA type you can buy either chargeable or non chargeable battery. Otherwise there is some hardware problem please go to shop and get repaired. If any other issue let me know.

Thank you very much friend for giving your so imported time for me. I was using the alkaline battery. the problem was with this only it get discharge early not charge completely. In early day I have Lithium battery This battery were working fine. I bought new lithim battery of non rechagable type and it make my Olympus camera to work. Now I can play with it. It is working very well. I would like to thank you once again.