Thread: Fujifilm 3D Cameras and Sony 3D Cameras comparison

Fujifilm 3D Cameras and Sony 3D Cameras comparison

Hello friend, I am newer to this forum, I want you people to help me to buy a camera. I am planning to buy a camera. I have two choice Fujifilm and Sony. I want to buy D camera. What do you think which I should buy. Which one will be the best choice and why. I am getting Fujifilm at cheap rate than Sony. But I do not want to buy a thing that will make me think later. So not looking at rate which one best as per quality. Please help to choose camera for me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Fujifilm 3D Cameras and Sony 3D Cameras comparison

Hello friend, sure I will you in choosing best one. I tell you about the both the cameras. Sony camer do not capture the pictures in 3D but in Fuji Film we can capture 3D pictures also. In Sony we can have two pictures at two different intervals. later we can make them into one 3D picture using firmware. So if you capture any motion picture loke people walking or running then picture will not be good at all, It happen because they will not be at same place when you capture the second picture, Sony advertises it for landscapes’. I don't know why people would compare the each other. But each camera is a very good at its place, but just don't do exactly the same thing or same features.

If you want to buy a camera in 3D you should buy Fuji Film model FinePixReal 3D W1. Because in this you get all feature of sony in cheap rate. Its new to the market and providing best services. It has 10 million pixels, CDD sensor is ½-inch, It support SD memory card up to 8 GB. It has internal memory of 42 Megapixel. It can capture image in 3D still JPEG format and 2D still image format. 3D movie in avi format and 2D movie in avi format. It has 3X optical zoom. Auto sensitivity is available. Shutter speed include night, manual and all other.

If you want to buy a camera I will suggest you for sony Cybershot because. It is most running peace in the market ant no complains. You should buy sony Cybershot. It has 12.8 megapixel camera more than Fuji Film, sensor type ½.3, It has optical zoom of 4X more than Fuji Film. Optical zoom while shooting. Provide auto focus.LCD screen,you can have 23 shot once you have charged it.2.0 USB speed given. Still image size is 5m. Auto Flash etc. So You should go for sony cybershot.

Thank you, friend for giving your suggestion. You made it easy to take a decision. I found Sony Cyber Shot is the best option for me. Because it has more mega pixel as compare to Fuji Film. It prove LCD screen. Fully touch screen. Zoom is also more. Sony Cyber shot hat 4X of optical zoom whereas in Fuji Film it is 3X. I would like to thanks once again to all of you.