Thread: How to play music on stereo system from iPad

How to play music on stereo system from iPad

I have a big stereo system and I want to know that how can I connect the IPAD to it for music. Apart from the headphone jack to RCA jack input on the receiver I really do not familiar with that how to do this. Any suggestions? And please remember that I do not want any advice on the Apple TV. And one more thing is that when I try to connect it through the headphone jack of the iPod sound then I come to know that it is far superior than the IPAD. Any idea why this might be the case? The only dissimilarity in the system is the playback device. Any help is appreciated.

Re: How to play music on stereo system from iPad

Do not worry about it because I have solution for the same and I am sure that it will help you. Actually in that first thing which you have to do is that first you just get the Apple TV. And after the same you have to connects it directly to the system and after this you just control it from your iPad or iPhone by making use of the free remote control application.

I tried and found that AppleTV is not going to do what I want to do. So because of that I have bought a cable optical audio output and an optical to RCA so I was able to play music throughout AirPlay devoid of the TV on. The main issue is that ATV is unable to start the Toslink audio output if the TV (HDMI) is not active. So that you are able to turn off the TV after buts. For now, I am making use of the Belkin Bluetooth receiver that plugs into any RCA input. Later than activating the BT and the IPAD pair along with it, you are able to choose as an output to the iPod app. And actually it seems to work quite well. The only complaint I have is that if I move the IPAD while playing music, you are able to interrupt the music. I suspect the accelerometer initiates a hardware interrupt.

I am also quite curious about the same. Actually in my Sony theater system I am able to make use of the USB/power cord to join directly. With our big system I make use of an RCA cable from the earphone socket. I make use of a cable along with the same end on both the side but I do not know what you call it. All work nicely and I do not acquainted with that how much betters I should expect. And what is the optimum way to make use of it along with a sound system?

your house music news portal - alesis studiodock *homepod wireless network music system - the homepod is a digital stereo component that avi to ipad convert/put and play movies/music to h 264 mp4 on samsung galaxy s ii.*Music that's in the zone - pcworld*how to connect my ipod to my dvd surround sound to play music if you have a dvd surround sound system in now be able to hear the music from your ipod using your stereo.*Unanswered questions about third-party apple airplay support*users can connect the studiodock s stereo pair the applications of the ipad for music creation perform, craft, create and play back music in virtually any.*Ihome ia100 ipod, iphone and ipad audio system review gadgetreview*i know you can play the music on your ad2p compatible headset and stereo speaker system that the pre can use for phones and music new and updated iphone and ipad.