Thread: Controls for music player is not working in Nokia C6

Controls for music player is not working in Nokia C6

I recently bought the Nokia C6 for me. I'm having trouble along with the music player. The whole time when I open the music player then I found that the music player controls do not work. I tried all the buttons, but none of them were working for that. Finally, I have forced so that the red button on the phone. This is a new phone I bought last month, then why it is showing me items like this. I tried everything I know to solve it, but was not able to help. Can you please tell me why is happening and how I can fix it? I will be grateful to all the answers for this.

Re: Controls for music player is not working in Nokia C6

Over here I want to know that have to reset the phone? If not, then you can try the factory reset. To do that, you have to open the phone settings and look for the option that says "Restore factory settings." Click that option and then clicking this will prompt the security code. The security code which is 12345. After writing this, click the OK button and begin restoring your phone. When you complete it then you just simple restart your phone. And the all setting will be set to its default value. And I am sure that it will fix your problem.

I think your phone's firmware is outdated and you will find this matter. So if you see that then you can type * # 0000 # on your phone and then get the firmware version on your mobile. Search the Internet and updated firmware if an update is available for your phone, then you must download and install to your computer and then see if the problem is solved or not. I'm sure this will solve the problem for you.

Like I said I bought last month and so I'm sure this is in the warranty period. So the first thing to do in such cases is to check your warranty and have to phone dealer. Ask about the problem and see if they can help. If they can not help then you can get this issue directly to the attention of Nokia and I'm sure that will guide you in the right direction to solve the problem. Thanks.