Thread: While sending SMS Nokia E71 hangs

While sending SMS Nokia E71 hangs

I was happy with my Nokia E71. Since yesterday morning when I attempt to send any message to any number then while I press the send button then it get hanged. so in order to get rid from the same you just try to check the setting in the message setting and set it to default. And I am sure that after doing it you will be able to fix your issue. And if you get solution then please inform me over here so that others also can take the advantage from the same.

Re: While sending SMS Nokia E71 hangs

I think in your memory there is lots of messages and because of that you are facing this kind of issue. The new message which is made that is not getting the space to store and get hang up. If you want out of this problem, then you have to delete messages that are not necessary for you. This will release the phone memory and also improve your performance to some extent. After doing that, you can try to send messages again. I hope this time does not show this problem.

The problem may be that the firmware you are using in your phone. If you have outdated firmware or damaged then you too can receive the issue of this nature. To check the firmware version of your phone then simply press * # 0000 # and this will show the firmware version of your phone. If available then it updated firmware then you can upgrade your phone to that version and you can get out of the question.

If the solution which is given above is not able to ix your problem then you can try to reset the phone to factory default settings that can solve the problem for you. If you do,then you only need to go to the Settings section of your phone and select the option to restore factory settings. Click on this option. Clicking on this option, then asked the security code. If you say that then you will need to provide the code as 12345. This is the default code for all Nokia phone models. After that, all things will be done automatically. If that is not useful to you then the only option left for you is to complete restoration on it. But do this as a last option if nothing else helps.