Thread: Unable to start Nokia E72

Unable to start Nokia E72

Hi all, I am having the Nokia E72. I am making use of the phone from the last six months and I do not able to get any issue in this. But this morning when I tried to send a message to my friend then it just shuts off routinely. I tried to turn back, but could not start it. I removed the battery and inserting it again, but made no difference. Can you please tell me what's wrong with that and how I can get out of trouble? I will be happy all the answers helpful in this regard. Thanks.

Re: Unable to start Nokia E72

This may be due to the memory card getting used with the phone. I'm not too sure about that, but this may be one of the possible reasons for this. To check that just gives you open the phone and remove the memory card that. Now try again to turn it on without memory card. If you get that then be sure that the problem was with the memory card. Connect the card to the computer with the help of card reader and then format the card completely. This will eliminate all errors in the memory card will solve the issue as well. Thanks.

Like you said you are not able to start the phone so related to the same I think that you have to do the reset on the phone. So in this you just make sure you have not change it in your previous mobile. If you have attempted to modify that then you should go for the hard reset because when I was going through the same so I have did this trick and it worked in my case. So I am sure that it will also help you.

This is seems to be the battery problem. Anyway you can try to change the battery and if they perceive that it is capable of running on the phone. But like you because you have purchased is new and this is only 6 months from when you are with that and it is still under warranty. You can try to contact the Nokia care and to investigate it. As it is still under warranty, then I'm sure that will help you in the right path and you will be able to resolve the problem. This will be the finest and safest method to get the answer for this.