Thread: Nokia E5 never show "call waiting"

Nokia E5 never show "call waiting"

I am having the Nokia E5 and this is really a good one. I am making use of it from last three months but yesterday I have noticed one major issue in the same. Usually if we call to somebody and if that person is busy on another call then it should show me the "call waiting" message. And this is the main problem. Actually I am not able to get it in my cell phone. In my case if the person is busy on another call then it simple get disconnected. So can you guys have any idea on the same that whether it is a bug or it is the way the phone is made? Please give me solution for the same as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you in advance.

Re: Nokia E5 never show "call waiting"

Actually for that feature if you want to activate so you will have to just do the simple setting in your phone so I am sure that it will be able to fix your issue. And this feature is known as Call waiting feature. So if you want to do this then you just go in to the settings section of your phone and choose calling option. In that choose call and open call waiting. So you have to make that activate. And if you complete it once so after that you will also start to get the message which you are recently not able to get it.

I too agree with the same. And I think the above setting which is mentioned it should be done in your mobile. And the above setting which is mentioned over here it is very correct. But the thing is that you have to activate that setting in your mobile. And it should also be activated in to the phone of the person whom you are calling. After doing all this if you do this on your phone then if you are talking to anybody and somebody is trying to call you then will get the call waiting message. And also you have to check that this is the case with all the numbers? So just check it and tell me over here. And please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you.

I am sure that you are getting this kind of issue because of the problem with the network provider of which you are using the SIM card. So to fix this issue there is one best way is that you just contact the network provider’s customer care and inquire them about the issue. And if the matter is from the provider’s side then they will absolutely tell you the exact cause and the answer for the issue. If I obtain any difficulty like this then this is my first step to obtain the problem solved and most of the times they resolves the issue. I wish that you will also obtain the answer from them. Thank you.