Thread: Youtube Video crashes on Motorola Xoom

Youtube Video crashes on Motorola Xoom

I am having a problem with the Motorola Xoom which is little annoying. I am trying to open the youtube video on my Xoom but every time i do the same i am getting a system crash. It got freeze for some time and then restart automatically. I have tried it many times but getting same result. Now i am not visiting Youtube but need to get solution for this issue. If any one else gone through the same problem then might be knowing of the solution of the same. Thanks in advance.

re: Youtube Video crashes on Motorola Xoom

I am not sure about the problem which you are going through as i have never seen this kind of issue before. But as you are getting the issue then i will advise to perform the force reset on device and see whether this is working for you or not. To perform the same you need to press and hold the power button and then press Volume Button this will perform the Force reset which might resolve the issue related to the same. So if you can then give a try to same and see whether this is working for you or not.

In my Xoom device their is no issue like you are getting. It seems that you have some corrupt entry in your device. Are you using any third party application like App Killer? If you are doing so then i will advise you to uninstall the same and then to check whether this is working with the issue of yours or not.

If nothing is working with the issue of yours and you are getting the problem with the same then i will advise you to contact the developer of the same who might resolve the issue. As they are the developer so might be having the solution to the problem of yours. So contact developer and see what response you are getting from there. I hope you will get it working with the help of the developer.