Thread: Integrate A5 Chip in iPad 1

Integrate A5 Chip in iPad 1

I am having one question and i hope i can get proper advise with the same here. As the new iPad 2 introduced with the Dual Core A5 chip so i need to know whether it is possible to Integrate A5 Chip in iPad 1? If this is possible to add this to previous version of the iPad then let me know How? As i am running the older device which is having A4 Chip. Any suggestion must be appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Integrate A5 Chip in iPad 1

No, You can not perform this kind of modification in the iPad. Apple Product like iPad are not easy to mod. And if you are trying to perform the modification in same then you will loose the warranty with the same. Basically you can not integrate the Dual Core A5 processor in the iPad till now. If you need to work with the A5 Processor then you have to buy new iPad 2 which is having nice feature.

Re: Integrate A5 Chip in iPad 1

I am not sure about the integration of new A5 chip into the old iPad but as per your query i will advise you to contact the developer of the iPad i.e. Apple regarding the same. As they are the developer so might be having the detail regarding the installation of the new hip to old one if it is possible. So asking then can directly help you with the issue. I hope that you will get the proper suggestion from Apple. Other wise you have only choice to buy new device if you are looking for more performance.

sad Re: Integrate A5 Chip in iPad 1

I am have purchased the older iPad recently as i was not aware of the New iPad 2. Now after purchasing the same i come to know about the feature and functionality of the iPad 2 which make me sad about my decision for buying this device. Now i am in midway and don't know what should i do. Any Suggestion?? Anyways thanks for your response showed towards my query.