Thread: nokia C6 battery drain too fast

nokia C6 battery drain too fast

Hello friends, I just purchase my c6-00 and it is everything good except the battery issue. I full charge it for a day and I not uses too much but when I used it for a 5 to 6 hours it goes down I like to listen music and if I listen music so just after 3 to four hours it goes off and it created lot of problem for using a mobile phone if anybody have any better option or solution so please provide me I am helpless here and I want help.

re: nokia C6 battery drain too fast

I have the same phone and I am using the it always it means nearly 7 to 8 hours in a day but I never seen this kind of problem in my phone if you have the issue as you said then go to nokia service center and tell him about your all problem which is reelected with your phone and I am sure they are capable to solve your problem. one of the my friends had also the same issue and when he tell to customer service of nokia then they solved his problem but he had a warranty card because he just purchased this phone and he had warren period also. If you want the nearest location of nokia care center so call in just dial and asked them.

Re: nokia C6 battery drain too fast

I have the same mobile phone and I faced the same issue as you said I call to nokia care center but they just suggested to go to the any nearest nokia care center and it’s too costly for me because nokia care center is too far from my home location so I choose second option that is I went to mobile repair shop I think you have to go for this option this is cheap and very easy option also. I hope this will help you to come out from your problem.

re: nokia C6 battery drain too fast

May be possible there some hardware issue so that’s why you faced the problem which is related to your mobile phone I had the same problem ones like 8 week ago and I have to changed my battery from my phone I purchase a new battery now it is working fine for me. I think the same happened with you also you need to change the battery as soon as possible and it will help you and the only one and last option for battery case.