Thread: Problem in deleting call logs in Nokia X3

Problem in deleting call logs in Nokia X3

I am using Nokia X3 cell phone. I am not able to delete 4 entries from call log. When I select delete option for those call logs first it shows message that delete entry from list but after selecting yes it tells that it is invalid selection. One more problem with those number is, even if I call on them they don’t come in recent call list. Their position remains fixed. Even if I select delete all call log details, these 4 remains in the list.

Re: Problem in deleting call logs in Nokia X3

I also had the same kind of problem. I am having Nokia X3 only. Problem with cell phone was not while deleting the call log details but it was while deleting some messages.Messages were not getting deleted. There were 2 messages whom I was not able to delete. I tried so many option but nothing could not help me out. In the end I tried rebooting and did factory reset and problem got solved. You also try this solution .It may work for you as well.

One solution for your problem is to delete those contacts is go to setting from your phone menu. Go to under log option thee you make some changes that set log duration to no time and restart your phone see, if it works with you.if it does not work for you then go for software updation of your cell phone from your nearest Nokia service center.Once your phone's software is updated all those numbers will get deleted.

Same problem happened with my 8 GB memory card also. I was not able to delete some files from them.Every time i select those files and after selecting delete option it displays invalid operation. I formatted also my memory card but nothing really helped me. In the end I done restore factory setting. And after that I was able to delete those files. The best solution for such problem is to take your cell phone to Nokia care center for software updation.

This problem mainly occurs due to virus infection. Which are passed through Bluetooth while file exchanging from differnet devices.To solve such problems you only one solution to restore all your factory settings. But once you have restore, all your files and phone setting will be gone. You need to back up all your contacts, messages and photos if you want them to not get deleted.Once you have restore your factory setting those files or log details will get deleted.