Thread: Nokia C-7 dying

Nokia C-7 dying

I am from London and I purchase my new c7 more than a 15 week ago. First it was working very well, and then it started to crash arbitrarily (for instance at what time browsing the web and even changing themes and playing games). After accurately 10 weeks of using it, nokia c7 totally died and I could not turn it on. I don’t know how it was started automatically then I was so happy. But today it started crashing once more during web browsing, so what will be the possibilities of solving the problem.

Re: Nokia C-7 dying

As you said you purchase this phone just 15 week ago you have option, you should return phone back to the nokia care center. And give him details about your problem related with this mobile phone. Or first try this one; later than browsing the web you should clear the cache at what time browser is open choose options clear privacy data and clear cache. If your problem solves then its better otherwise you have to go the nokia care center. I wish you will feel better by this solution.

I discussed already this problem with many others, and I would still say it is not such a huge problem that could disturb most of Symbian fans or should I say nokia fans. Not one of my known one has such problem in their handsets and luckily not even in my handset. But if you got this problem again and again might be possible software of your phone I failed during some work or by default automatically you have to change your mobile’s software.

Same kind of problem I am also facing from last 2 week when first time it was happened with my phone then I went to nokia service center, then they said may be possible some inner part of this phone fail. and after 2 day when I go to their they said some inner parts issue was there and they changed all faulty part of this phone. And it worked fine but today (after 3days) when I try to start it then nothing happened I think my mobile die. So if anyone has any better solution, then please reply.

If your mobile phone (Nokia C7) started rebooting you are unlucky and the phone has faults. Among time EEPROM will be complete of fake information and the cell phone will stop switching on. Inside 3 weeks from the buy you can return the phone to the wholesaler and get a refund. On the other hand, you can go to the repair center, but at the moment it has no point new boards are unavailable of this phone now in market. "Repair" will not assist in the longtime and you will have to change the phone.