Thread: Searching Contacts on Nokia E7

Searching Contacts on Nokia E7

Do not you realize after a few days after my Nokia E7 doesn't have a contact search. I tried the manual, the help on board and followed the instructions to the letter. "In the main screen, open the keyboard and start entering the first or second contact name. You can also search by company name." I tried that and nothing. Tried searching all my menus, options and settings but I can not find the elusive search for contacts. Please help me in the right way to activate the search for contacts on my E7.

Re: Searching Contacts on Nokia E7

To search without having contact with direct access contacts on your screen, call the press and start typing the contact's name occur every 3,283 contacts on your phone Dave, as an alternative to tap the in the lower right corner and take a list of contacts you can scroll through or search. As another alternative use of the widget "favorite contacts" on the home screen and load your favorite contacts to it and go through them to find the person you wish to call. On the other hand, using the search widget on a home screen and enter the name that you want.

I have came across the same problem, unable to search for contacts. What I mean to say is the mentioned method in previous post. That does not come out as shown here. I saw the same in the manual as well as in the guide. But whenever i type, the righteousness which the number appears. Is the same to call the press and start to write or type directly from the keyboard. I can email to the attention of Nokia, their response was to reset the phone. I did, but still the same. Can anyone help.

If possible, (in addition to posting kintetic) I would like to see the classic style of Nokia in the search for my contacts (see screenshot below mock). It was a method that has worked very well and it is unfortunate that disappeared in S60 5th edition. It's fast because I'm so used to an alphanumeric keyboard and you can use with one hand. Moreover, making the search for adaptation must be accessible from outside their own agenda, not hidden in the main settings.