Thread: Unlocking Screen problem with Nokia X6

Unlocking Screen problem with Nokia X6

Hi, I am having Nokia X6 cell phone for approximately 4 months. Few days back after unlocking the cell phone its screen was not behaving normal.Due to automatic locking every time it was showing blurred screen.. My cell phones screen goes all blurry. Has anybody else faced the same problem? Please tell how did you solve the problem? Do I need to send it for repairing? My cell phone is still under warranty period.Please tell me how to solve this problem?

Re: Unlocking Screen problem with Nokia X6

I also have Nokia X6 phone. Recently I have updated software for the cell phone. Since then I am facing problem with cell phone’s screen. Screen goes blurred on incoming call or on unlocking the phone. I think in my case updated software version may not be supported by my cell phone because of that I am facing such problem. Since my cell phone is also under warranty period I will take it to Nokia service center.

My Nokia X6 is running 30.0.003 firmware is recently started behaving strange. Its screen is going blurred on unlocking the phone. I wanted to know the root cause of this problem. I tried to fix this problem by taking out the battery for some time but could not solve the issue. Initially I thought it is due to hardware fault but later I came to know it is software issue. I took my cell phone to service center they fixed the problem.

I am also facing same kind of problem when I unlock my cell phone I get horizontal /vertical lines. This is quite irritating during this time I am not able to use my cell phone because screen is not visible. After few minutes screen starts behaving normal. whenever I lock the phone manually or auto every time it is giving the same problem. Can anybody tell me whether it is software or hardware fault.How to solve this problem?

Most of the people who had the same blurry problem of screen. They solved this problem by taking their cell phone to Nokia care center.There in most cases it was hardware fault. Cell phones screen got changed. Normally screen has a built in chip, which gets faulty due to some physical error . Best solution for screen problem is to take to Nokia care and get it resolved.They will change your cell phone's display screen.