Thread: Nokia c6-00 freezed

Nokia c6-00 freezed

I am using the nokia c6-00 now, and it is a enormous phone for me. But from some days when time I use the key pad the mobile phone freezes up. And I don’t see this type of problem before so that’s why I am enabling to do something about it. Only thing which I can do is get the battery out and then put back which is very common. And when again I used the key pad it freezed yet again. Anyone knows what I can do for fix this problem. I am very thankful for this.

Re: Nokia c6-00 freezed

I was faced this kind of problem some time with this phone but I had the battery problem. When I repair it means I replace my battery, then this problem go to so far from me. As per my experience with this mobile phone I only suggest to you to doing the same thing with your mobile phone. As you said you did just removed your battery and again put it back in your phone .but if your battery is corrupted so how it will support to your phone? You have to change your battery for solve this problem. I hope this information will help you.

My one of the friend was also suffered this problem. When I read your problem on the forum then I discussed with him then he told me there was setting problem with his phone. May be possible some setting information you deleted by default. That’s why you have faced such kind of problem. I would like to suggest you that you check your all setting at least one time properly and then let’s see; hopefully you also come out from your trouble like my friend.

Then I am presuming you have a network branded model. You require getting onto your network and moving them to release the newest firmware version. The Freezing difficulty is fixed through the v20 firmware, now which is available nearly everyone handsets. On the other hand due to environments imposed by your network nokia cannot release a version of this to you until they have approved it. I hope it will help you if it help you so it’s too fine.

I have one simple and better suggestion for you and that is if you have any issue related to your phone then most commonly people show our phone to any experienced mobile repairer. And mostly all problem solved by them, I thing you have to go any shop of mobile and just tell him your actual problem. They faced many problem every day so I think they are able to solve your problem but before doing this my suggestion is that if you have warranty time so go to your service provider that is better option for you. I wish it will help you.