Thread: Nokia c5-03 delete music files

Nokia c5-03 delete music files

Hello friend, I am having Nokia c5-03 cell phone. I got a trouble while using this mobile phone. Everything were working fine till last week. I don’t know what happened that night while taking a song from my friend phone’s via Bluetooth. My friend sent me a song through Bluetooth. Now I want to delete that music file but I not getting delete option. It has made me crazy. So please help me to delete this file. Any help would be Appreciated.

re: Nokia c5-03 delete music files

Hello, everybody on this forum, I am also having same problem. But this is not because of Bluetooth. I have never used Bluetooth to avoid the virus. I used to take the music from my computer system. I am able to listen the song from music player but when I try to delete the music I could not delete. Why does it happen? I tried a lot to solve this issue but not succeeded. If one get the solution please post on this forum. It will help many others.

Hello friend I got both of you problem. You have same problem. Follow the step as given here. First choose menu by pressing menu button then choose option music player from menus then select option “all songs” then find the song you want delete. Then touch the song for the 2 or 3 seconds. Then you will see popup menu then choose delete option from the list then press ok. I certainly think that this may help you. If any other query post on this forum.

Thank you, friend for giving you suggestion about this. It had made me so crazy. Finally I got the solution. I come to know how to delete the song. I have to hold the selected file for sometime then it will display the list, from that list select delete option. And music will be deleted. Thanks a lot. You don’t know what you have done for me. I was tired of this. Once again would like to thank you heartily.