Thread: Some Incoming call locked in Nokia C7

Some Incoming call locked in Nokia C7

Hello friend, I have trouble regarding my Nokia cell phone model C7.I bought this phone three month ago. I noticed that some of the phone number is not accepted by my mobile phone. When I put my SIM to another phone I am able to call on that number. I am not able to receive call from some number only like number start with 201. So why is it happening any valid reason please let me know. Please post the answer.Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Some Incoming call locked in Nokia C7

Hello friend I got your the problem. There may be the problem with your phone setting. Follow the instruction given here. First go to call settings and check the call barring option. Have you ever changed the setting or not. If any change required please change it otherwise keeps default setting. Or your operator may done anything or you have made your operator to make the restriction. So please do this to know the problem.If any further issue let me know

First I would like to thank you friend for giving your precious time for me. I want to let you that I have not changed anything in call setting. I made default setting and factory setting but this even not worked. Then I called up my mobile SIM card operator and asked them about this they have not done anything from their side. They have not restricted any call. They said this is the problem of your cell phone get checked to mobile shop. Any other help is accepted.

Hello fried I read your problem. I will do same as you did. You have great job to know the problem. You have call to you Network provider to know about the restricted call. They call also do it. Then you checked setting at call logs. This does not solve your issue. There may be one more reason where you have not thought. This may be problem of software. So I will recommend you to update your mobile version or software. This may certainly help you. Because this was the problem in my case. I did this to come out of this problem.

Thank you very much my friend. Last night I updated my mobile phone C-00 software version 013.016. This is new version released by Nokia for the Nokia C3-00.All my problem solved now. Thank you very much once again. Now I can attend the call of my friend staying out. This was the problem of my mobile software version. Thanks a lot friend for giving your such important time to me. Hope to meet once again on this forum with another querry.