Thread: Priority Setting for Internet Connection In Nokia E7

Priority Setting for Internet Connection In Nokia E7

The use of the phone of Nokia E7 is just a mobile that you cannot define it through words as the phone has got such an extent of the various functionalities in it. And also the phone ahs got some of the features that is normally not being found in any of the phones of the Nokia. But I have particularly brought this phone for the purpose of using the internet in it. For the setting of the priority in the phone of the Nokia for the connection of the internet I wanted to know the details of the setting in that can be used in it. It is that you have to particularly make the use of some of the manual setting and I am just not aware of it. Please help me out with this issue and also it is that please help me out with the options of the settings in it. And also I have two connections in the phone that is the priority one is of the WLAN and the priority 2 is of the internet.

Re: Priority Setting for Internet Connection In Nokia E7

For the setting of the priority in the phone of the Nokia E7 you have to check out the settings that is given below:
    At the start you have to go to the option of the menu then in that you have to go to the option of the settings. After that you have to go to the option of the destination and in that you have to go to the option of the Destinations in that you have to go to the option of the internet. And then after that you have to hold your finger on the pint of the access and then in that you have to select the option of the change priority from the menu that is appearing to you.

The other option is that you can just press the key that is you have to long press the key and then you have to use any of the access points on the list that is present for you. After that you have to check out the menu that will be appearing out of it. Then when you have done the above of the setting you have to click on to the option of the change priority and then in that you have to make the use of option of the tap in it. And then it is that you also have to check out that on what all files you are going to move all the files in it.

Hey thank you very much for the information that you have just given to me. Now I am able to make the use of it in the properly accordion to the settings of the priorities that are being given in it. And also it is that both the priorities are said to be different from each other because it is being used for WLAN and also the other priority of the internet connection is working out well in it. All this access points are being used up for the phone of the Nokia E7. Please help me out with some of the more of the information regarding the phone so that I can get more details regarding the phone.

The phone has got the feature of the Push mail in real time with Mail for Exchange. Easy access to your E-mails pro and also the characters in one glance. You can also Create, edit and share Office documents and view PDF files with Adobe Reader. Personal communications media Check your e-mails directly from Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, Mail Ovi and more. Touchscreen and QWERTY keyboard made from anodized aluminum, with an AMOLED display glass for exterior improvements. Sharpness of the 4-inch touch screen, high quality. The full touch screen tilt is at a natural angle for optimal viewing. All this are just the basic and the common specification of the phone.

The main reason for using this phone is the capacity of the phone to get to each and every application that is being provide in it, and the speed with which it is working. The symbian OS that is working in it is the best of all the other Nokia phone versions that they are using in it. And the feature of the OVI store makes it more wannabe to use when you are planning to get a phone of multiple features. The phone E-mail is based on the internet settings that you will use, as the mobile services are the role player when it comes to the connection to the internet and getting all the features that is related to the internet. Many of the access points are being defined in it so that you can just get the priority settings and then use it for the phone.