Thread: Nokia C3-00 multiple facebook problems

Nokia C3-00 multiple facebook problems

Hello friend, I am new to this forum. I have searched many forums but I have not found solutions of this problem that I am facing. I have also posted on facebook community but not got the answer. When click on facebook icon on my cell phone it starts with the loading and keeps on loading. This happen with both Wi-Fi and GPRS connection and when I try to upload photo through facebook, the gallery seems to be blank. I cannot view the images I have taken through the camera. I have version 4.60 up to date and my facebook version is 2.0.9 except this all are working very well. Anyone here, who have faced this problem and suggest me what to do to get rid out of this.

Re: Nokia C3-00 multiple facebook problems

Hello friend I am also facing the somewhat same problem in my Nokia c3-00. When I click on facebook application it keeps on loading for long time near about an hour, Is it an version problem or what should I update facebook application on cell phone or entire phone software. I have installed firmware 7.2. where is the issue I am not getting if any have the solution lease let me know. You would be appreciated. I would like to thank you in advance.

Hello friend this may happen because of the firmware you have installed. Please Check the firmware that is for your cell phone. You may have installed lower version of firmware or wrong file to your cell phone. I will suggest you to check your firmware version. There may be the problem with your connection that will be very slow or not making proper connection. So try with another SIM card. There may be issue with the server that there may be heavy traffic. So go through this. All this may help you.

Hello friend, if any one get the proper solution please post. Above solution does not suit to me. I am also facing same kind of the problem. I tried lot of troubleshooting but not succeeded. Whenever I go to check my facebook fried requests. It takes long time to load. Some time my cell phone gets hanged and some time not load at all and say still loading and keep loading. Always show some notification but not able to view. Any solution please post.

Hello everybody, First of all I would like to thank to visit this forum and it will satisfy in each and every aspect.As per the above discussion I want to add something that this is the problem with the Nokia phone. It hangs frequently. There many complain on this forum regarding this but no one have exact answer. I also visited nokia discuss book to get the solution but not got the answer. Its okay. It is not happen so rapidly. So we can ignore this. If you are facing it more frequently then go to Nokia care they will help you.