Thread: Nokia c7 is not installing OVI store

Nokia c7 is not installing OVI store

I have Nokia C7 cell phone. I used to download songs and videos through OVI store. Recently I have restore my cell phone since then I am trying to reinst all OVI store again every time when I am installing OVI store it shows installation failed error message. I tried to install OVI store application from sis file but again it gives error message that unable to install. So can anybody suggest me how to reinstall OVI store? I will appreiciate your suggestions.

Re: Nokia c7 is not installing OVI store

I have seen many people who also had the same problem . They were also facing the same problem and were not able to install the OVI store application. Most of them tried with different solution but only few of them were successful. The simple solution for this problem is to visit Nokia service center they will resolve your OVI store installation problem. They will operate on your mobile software.They will fix the bug and reinstall OVI store application on your cell phone.

To install OVI store goto application manager in your phone . there you go to installed application section there you see whether OVI store is listed or not .If it shows no listing of OVI store then check installation files and look for sis file . If you find sis file then click on install option.This will install OVI store application in your cell phone.Then see in application manager ,installation setting, settings , and in software installation as well.

You can regularly at some fix time interval can check for the firmware update. Checking of firmware updates gives you very often choices of reinstalling the current firmware again. I guess that OVI store comes as a default application with the firmware . so when you reinstall the firmware all the default program will again get installed. So your OVI store application will also get installed. I guess this solution will definitely work for you.

I had also faced the same problem. I installed and uninstalled Nokia Bubbles from Betalabs. To uninstall Nokia Bubbles goto setting then into application manger in that go to installed apps .There long press on bubblelock in the list and click uninstall. Then go to options and in that option organise there long press on Qt examples folder . Delete that folder from there. Again go to application manager there you uninstall qtdowngrade. After rebooting I was able to install OVI store again. I hope you would also be able to install OVI store app.