Thread: Disable 3G on Nokia X3-02 to connect WiFi automatically

Disable 3G on Nokia X3-02 to connect WiFi automatically

I am not able to disconnect from the data network. The icon for the 'G' is displayed on the top left of the screen. I have gone through an instructions which directed me to Go to -> Profiles -> Flight -> Activate but never got the next screen. Then selected the Yes for End of all active connections. I get a message saying active flight mode. All active connections composition]. 'G' The icon disappears and flight. So, if I go back and select [Go to> Profiles> General> On] I get "Exit flight profile? But when I click "Yes", I get a message "on the profile, I wish to return to the home screen, and 'G' is still displayed. I tried a new factory, but that has not worked. What should I do??

Re: Disable 3G on Nokia X3-02 to connect WiFi automatically

When connected to the Internet (surfing as you mentioned ..) that will change, therefore, that the connection is active .. forcefully close the connection and disconnection of the network .. Only when you're browsing and see a connection open the option of closing that may be available under Settings -> Connectivity - Connection Manager>...Some applications of automatic update (e-mail, weather, etc..) You can try to automatically connect to the Internet based on the calendar is set..In this case, even when not actively using the Internet, is being used at the bottom of the applications and can see the indicators of change.

To utilize a wireless LAN (WLAN), make an Internet access point (IAP) for WLAN. Make use of the access point for applications that require to connect to internet. A WLAN connection is established at what time you make a data connection by an Internet access point WLAN. The active WLAN connection stops when you cut the data connection. You would be capable of using a WLAN during a voice call or at the time packet data is active. Can just be linked to a device for WLAN access point at one time, but quite a few applications are able to use the Internet access point. While the device is in offline mode, you would be able to use the WLAN (if available). Keep in mind to comply by applicable safety requirements while establishing and using a WLAN connection.

Here I have given you the path to use Wifi on your phone. Select Menu -> Ctrl. Panel -> Connectivity -> Settings. The WLAN wizard assists you to join to a wireless LAN (WLAN) and deal with your WLAN connections. If the search locate WLANs, to make an Internet access point (IAP) for a connection and begin the web browser using this IAP, choose the connection and Web browsing startup. If you choose a secured WLAN, you are driven to enter your password. To join to a network, you need to enter the correct network name (Service Set Identifier, SSID). If you previously have a web browser that runs via WLAN connection is active, to go back to the web browser, choose Continue. web browsing. To end the active connection, select the connection and Disconnect WLAN.