Thread: iSync plugin for Nokia X3-02

iSync plugin for Nokia X3-02

I have try to search about it but unable to found anything useful on the Nokia iSync plugin for mac. Nokia is not compatible with Macs for this model? I guess I have to return this phone, it is useless to me this way: smiley: I never think to check separately for such a thing before you buy, think it's normal to support OS X: S Can somebody help me to solve this issue in some other way?

Re: iSync plugin for Nokia X3-02

Nokia has provided no official iSync plug-in for the Nokia X3-02 mobile phone. Google will bring many bad fake links to non-confidence. They have no idea if Nokia has plans for a launch. In my opinion, Nokia should be careful about cross-platform compatibility - not only for smartphones (N95 owner), but also to consumers more conventional products such as Symbian S40 based phones. Consumers want basic needs met. This is a mandatory. Bluetooth synchronization happy on Mac, Windows and Linux these days is essential.

Apple has posted a good set of development tools. Both Nokia and Apple to use OMA SyncML. Work on Mac for years and the need to synchronize my professional contacts and events, I have been an X3-02 development of plugins for my needs. Once a Bluetooth enabled phone service, and paired with the Mac, the latest version brings all the contacts and iCal events AdressBook X3-02 in an instant. Let me know and email a link to download the installer. Please note this is a beta version and has only been tested on Mac OS Snow Leopard 10.6.5. Do not redistribute and want to know what operating system version and if it works for you.

I had the same problem with my new X3-02. I found an outlet in which seems to work well with snowleopard. It derives from the generic plugin 40 series. I have got it from the Uploading.com. It also sets the question of the Nokia Media tool as well. I took the phone's microSD card, put it in a card reader and drag music files to the playlist folder. It works very well. My settings have iTunes AAC files. I found that if I dragged these files from the iTunes Music folder to a temporary folder on the desktop, which could drag these in turn to the SD card at any time. For some reason I could not drag directly. Probably a copy protection thingy.

SyncMate is a software by using which you can synchronize with WinMobile Mac, Nokia S40, other Macs and Windows PCs, USB drives, Google accounts, online storage. Free SyncMate allows you to sync Address Book and iCal between Macs and compatible devices, Mac with a Google account. Read SMS from Nokia or a Windows Mobile device for Mac, Internet sharing between Mac and Windows Mobile, analyze detailed information on the triumph of connected mobile device. 50MB SyncMate offers free online storage (with the ability to encrypt and protect data.)

We can even install. Cab file in Windows Mobile device. SyncMate experts can analyze your call history of Nokia S40 Mac can save page All Trademarks, Entourage and Notes mail on our online store and sync everything between two or more Macs. The connection from the Mac to a Windows Mobile device is possible via USB or Wi-Fi for Mac with Nokia - via Bluetooth. You can synchronize your Mac with another Mac via Ethernet. SyncMate is supports Mac OS X 10.4 and higher and devices and if you use the Windows Mobile then it supports version 5, 6, 6.1 or 6.5 and Nokia S40.