Thread: Nokia E7-00 Sync Not Being done In Yahoo mail

Nokia E7-00 Sync Not Being done In Yahoo mail

Yahoo is being used by many of the peoples when they are using any of the files to send to other users. Most of the peoples make the use of the yahoo mail for sending the related data or information that the users want to send. And if not everyone uses it then it is that atleast I make the use of it, for the daily sending and receiving of the mails. But now I want to make the use of the yahoo mail in the phone that I am using. Please help me out with the setting up of the sync options in the phone of the Nokia E7-00 that I am using along with the yahoo mail.

Re: Nokia E7-00 Sync Not Being done In Yahoo mail

I will tell you make the use of the configure option that is present in the mobile phone that you are using. Configure the mail server and see that how it is working out for you, when you are doing the configuration then you have to make the setting according to the use of the yahoo in it. You have to see that whether the site is being banned for the mobile phone that you are using. You have got the option in which you can specify that what all sites can be visited and which of then you don’t want to visit.

And after that if the yahoo mail is still not working out then it is that you can just make the use of some other mail server such as that of the Hotmail and also you can just make the use of the Ovi mails in it. But the main problem is that you have to make the settings in it on your own and all this settings are said to be done in it manually. You just have to do all the manual setting of the mail server for the mail server that you are planning to use.

And if you have done any of the settings previously then it is that you have to delete the settings that has been done in it previously, and then make the use of the new settings instead of that. After the deleting of the mailbox you can just set-up a new mailbox and then see that whether it will be working out or not. Also you have to keep ion the mind that you have to reduce the terms and the conditions that is normally being used in it. These settings are being done so that you are able to do the manual settings in it.

And also it is that you can just make the use of the alternative called the use of the mobile documents from the beta labs which will be working out fantastically for the mobile phone of Nokia E7. I have installed in the phone of the Nokia E7 and have been using it as the preferences which can be used by me as the standard mail server and also the similar set-up can also be used by me for the setting up of the yahoo mail in the phones of the Nokia E7.

The main option is not to take any of the settings that is available in the net and directly installing the files to the mobile. You can directly consult take the option of the contact us and then ask them the query that you are facing with the yahoo. Also yahoo is proving the option o get the settings directly to the phone when you are using the option of the mailer in it. In that you just have to specify the model that you are using and then get the corresponding settings for the specified model in it. If you are looking for the mobile setting of Nokia E7, then just specify it and get the related settings options in it. I guess that you will get the inbuilt feature in the mobile phone, with the tool and for syncing it you just need to contact the mobile service that you are using and they may certainly provide you with the settings and the manual details that you have to do in the phone for its working.