Thread: Unable to start Nokia X3-02, Is it DEAD?

Unable to start Nokia X3-02, Is it DEAD?

Hi, I bought a X3-02 Nokia few days ago and since yesterday suddenly stops and will not turn on! nothing appears on the screen and nothing happens when I put it to charge .. I have tried removing the battery and replace it, but my phone will not turn .. magic now and then go back up again and after a few hours it dies again. What I can do! I'm starting to get angry!

Re: Unable to start Nokia X3-02, Is it DEAD?

I have seen the same issue on my Nokia X3. I received as a gift last Christmas, which means that the mobile phone is 5 months old. Suddenly this phone does not start. When I try to start it then it shows the Nokia screen first on a white page along with the slight vibration. Then the lights go out keyboard and the screen goes black and then the screen blinks four times, with a completely white background. I tried to make a night without the battery, remove the memory and network cards but nothing helped. A few weeks ago, this also happened, but after several attempts to make it back to normal.

You wanted to upgrade the firmware of your phone but the phone died in the midst of the process. It happens very often. People do not follow the recommendations (ie, having the battery fully charged), or there is really something wrong with the update itself. The best thing to do in this situation is to contact nearest Nokia Care point. Must be repaired for free if the phone is still under warranty. However, this is not always an option.

It is sturdily suggested that you hook up your phone to a power supply with a charger and / or that the phone battery is sufficiently charged prior to start the upgrade. If power is lost during the download, you have to start the sequence again or take the phone to a Nokia Care service point. If you are upgrading through the air and the energy is lost during the installation and restoration (ie, to connect the phone to a power source), the process should continue from the point before the loss of energy.

As its been only 5 months that you have got this phone, It must be having its warranty only if you have not opened this phone in any ordinary mobile shop. This is the right time to claim the warranty of your phone to the Nokia where you may get the new Nokia X3 in the replacement or it is for sure that they will make your phone working just like new one, with the updated software. I suggest check the nearest Nokia Care to show your Nokia device.

But before giving your phone to the Nokia Care Center, I have one more idea by which you can check on yourself that your phone can work again or not. I suggest you to insert an another battery in your phone and check that it work or not, It is obvious to use the same series of battery. There might be something wrong with your battery due to which your phone is not getting started. Simplest way to check that your battery works or not is to place it on a plane surface and try to rotate it from any corner, If it spins on its center smoothly then it means that your battery have got swollen and you have to get the new battery for your phone.