Thread: White screen of death on Nokia X3 Touch

White screen of death on Nokia X3 Touch

I hope you can help me. I have recently bought a new Nokia X3 touch and my phone has the problem that it no longer boots up after the turn. It appears the white background with blue Nokia logo, but then nothing happens, even after several minutes. Then helps out only battery to switch it off but then too the same problem appears after reboot. Does anyone know the situation? or is this an instance for the service center? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: White screen of death on Nokia X3 Touch

For some time my friend has a problem with the above mentioned phone. It no longer runs properly, it runs very slowly and every few minutes is a white screen with battery and signal strength indicator. If you just on the phone is, therefore, the call is disconnected. Now I tried the phone to connect to the PC, but we can not, unfortunately, the PC recognizes it, but a connection with the Nokia PC Suite does not come into existence ... have the latest version for your phone taken...what could be the problem?

Just try on your Nokia X3 touch a hard reset. But beware: these are all data in the phone memory is cleared and reset the phone to factory settings! Hard Reset: Hold while turning the green button and the button 3 and hold * until the Nokia logo appears to see it goes further or not. if the phone alive when you're hanging it on the charger, then just try to hard reset! And if the card works in any phone, then it is just on the map. Do you have a phone on which you know full well that it does not have a simlock? Then try the card there!

The bugs are gone from version 5.92. The latest official firmware is 6.10, the latest unofficial to 6.43. There is a program that can: Nokia Software Updater - gibs directly on the Nokia site. Unfortunately gibs a problem ... The 6280 sirbt the software updater when the software is 3.xx before updating software. This is the case with you - so let the fingers from the Nokia Software Updater or your mobile phone dead after that! The legal is to seek a so-called Nokia service center (you can do on the Nokia site), then by phone to go there and leave it there to make the update. May be, however, that to you to extorts to 30 € for it, usually it is free, take any account of purchasing a mobile phone, can help.

I have seen the same problem on Nokia phone which was having a latest firmware 3.x installed on it. I was not able to use the phone ever more then a minute. My phone has worked fine until I went to Hawaii for 7 days. I tried 6 times or more, while the restoration of the phone, but that made no difference. I removed the battery for a day, no difference. Nothing I tried helped at all. So I decide to return the phone and now it works flawlwessly, I have only removed my memory card out of it, May be this issue might be persisting due to some thing presented on my memory card. I hope that there is nothing malicious on my card.

I have faced this issue on my Nokia N series. The first time, the bond broke (finally) after multiple (ie 20 +) and the transfer of reattachment of the battery. It then starts normally (but offered no explanation) and behaved itself until last week. The same thing happened, but this time removing and reinserting the battery 50x had no effect. In desperation, I searched this forum, which is the Green-*- 3 "format and used sequence. My phone was formatted in effect, but it worked. I was able to recover my data from my MMC backup. However, after completion of the restoration, the E60 locked my MMC and is now unreadable, unformatted and unexplainedly "my problem", although Nokia's fault. Calls to the helpline local Nokia then led to a mild rebuke "that the code is not recognized or authorized" to users. However, there were other options for someone stuck with a useless phone, but to take it to a Nokia service center. No code sequence that will allow a "soft start" equivalent to a crippled SmartPhone Nokia SymbianOS. Try to find a Nokia service center in certain parts of the world! Therefore, they want me for my phone to be "reviewed", but I'm 99% sure you will find no problem (as I hope I'm wrong). There is nothing dumber than a "smartphone" that went wrong. Except maybe those who foolishly depend on them!