Thread: E7 phone is not charging

E7 phone is not charging

Hi ,I am using E7 . It was working fine but since last two weeks it is giving problems. Last night I was making call mean while it got turned off. I guess, The battery was dead. Then I started to charge the phone but it won’t start charging. The white LED light on the phone sometimes blink for a while finally stops. I tried many option to charge it was not able to succeed. I tried to charge my cell phone with different charger but it was not charging .Please help me.

Re: E7 phone is not charging

The problem which you are facing may be because of your phone battery.Your battery might have expired. You need to change your battery.To check that whether your battery is gone or not put some other battery in your phone and charge it .If it gets charge means that your battery is gone ,change battery else main issue is with your phone .Then you can visit your nearest nokia care center for further assistance.

You can start your phone pressing power button for longer time. Then it will buzz once then keep holding it down probably after few seconds it will give 3 short buzzes. Then release the power button and press it once for booting.Now it should start ,even after this also if it is not getting started then take your cell phone to the shop for replacement .They will check for the problem in IC of the cell phone and will fix the bug.

I have purchased Nokia E7 phone just few months back. I am facing problems with it. So somebody share their experiences with me on the followings issues. This will help me in fixing of my cell problem. When I am charging my mobile whenever ,I am trying to charge it ,It is showing Not Charging message again and again while try charging it. I checked the mobile battery with another Nokia E7 set and found that battery is OK.

The problem could be with the connection between your cell phone and charger. Try out for different combination with some different chargers batteries and cell phone. If you found any fault in any of these you can change it. You need to check that the battery which you are using is original or not. If you are using duplicate then it won’t get charge. Take your cell phone to service center and check it for fuse and varistor on the motherboard and if it is ok do energy management calibration of not then change UEM ic.

I have a Nokia E7 and was facing the same problem with charging. I dropped the phone at a Nokia care and they said it is a hardware problem.

I have a Nokia E7 and was facing the same problem with charging. I dropped the phone at a Nokia care and they said it is a hardware problem.
    If it is possible then just check out your phone with other original battery of Nokia E7 and see if it is making any difference, if not then there is definitely some hardware problem and you will have to get it repaired, I think that you will be charged for the repair as well even if you are under the warrant period if there is any physical damage as well.