Thread: Nokia E7-00: message alert not working

Nokia E7-00: message alert not working

I really love to use mobile phones. Recently I have purchased Nokia E7 and I really love the phone of mine. Well I am having an issue with the phone of mine and I am looking for the help from you. Whenever I am receiving a text message the phone does not seems to notify me at all. Well I have searched on the Google but it did not help me at all. Please let me know if you are hav9ing suggestion with you. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Nokia E7-00: message alert not working

Well I was having the same problem which you are facing on the device of yours. I have done some research work on this particular matter and I think I have found the root cause of the problem. Well Nokia Situations the root cause of the problem on the device. Well I have uninstalled the same from the phone of the mine and message alert started to work again. You can see also use the instruction of mine.

I think you should do softest on the phone of yours. you have to press *#7380# from the keypad of yours . The soft reset will bring your phone to initial state by simply clearing all the pending error from the phone memory. Well soft reset will not erase any information from the phone memory so no need to worry about that. I am hoping that Soft reset will help you to fix the problem of yours.

I have seen this is a universal problem as far as this particular hand set is concerned . Well I think this problem is occurring due to notify widget which you have installed on the phone of yours. I highly recommend that you should remove all that stuff from the phone of yours and see whether issue is persisting or not. Let me know the experience regarding this problem so that others can learn from it.