Re: Nokia E5: Music Player adds sound clip to music player's list
Try the below method to solve your issue:
Originally Posted by manikanta.lankireddy
- First of all you have to connect the phone in "Data transfer" mode to your PC and enable viewing of hidden files and folders.
- After that delete the two files in "E (or whatever drive letter it is):\private\101FFC31" ( called "mpxv1.mpd" and "pcv5.mpd" ).
- Then you have to delete the one file in "E(or whatever drive letter it is):\private\101ffca9" ( called "harvesterdb.dat" ).
- After that just disconnect the phone from the PC and run the Music Player on the phone.
- You just have to wait a while for the app to startup. It will be rebuilding the library......
- Lastly you just to be sure, select "Refresh".
In The Absence Of Light