Thread: Nokia c7-00 is getting over heated

Nokia c7-00 is getting over heated

Hello friends I have brought this new Nokia C7 mobile phone just few weeks ago and I can assure everyone that this is certainly the best phone that I have ever used in my life. All the applications and the functions of this mobile phone is working fine but the only thing that I have come to know that whenever I charge this Nokia C7 of mine I get that the behind portion where the battery is located becomes a way to hot, although every thing seems to be running perfect but then also I would want to know is this the same issue faced by others or is that only I am facing this problem.

Re: Nokia c7-00 is getting over heated

Hey dear what you do is that you should first get the battery replaced of the phone as I think that the glitch could be in the battery that is causing it to get overheated. What I think that instead of taking the phone to some kind of a shop you should first replace the battery and see if you can get the problem of the overheating to solved. If any of your friend is using the same mobile then replace the battery for one day and then see what happens. If you are getting the same problem of overheating in the phone again than the bug lies in the C7 if it happens with your friend then the bug is in the battery.

Hey I am having the same mobile phone as well and even when I keep the mobile to charge I get the same overheating problem with the Nokia C7 again. What I think and believe is that it is natural to have this kind of overheating of the phone as the phone is designed to carry out and run various applications that will require ample amount of power to get the mobile phone run perfectly, so with this ample power requirements of the mobile battery I think that the phone is sure to get overheated.

Hey although I don’t think so that any mobiles will have to get that hot but then also I think that instead of getting the phone to damage you must take this phone to the store and check out whether everything is perfect or not. Since this is a earliest stage so what I think that the problem will start to come as the days progresses, so if you want to avoid the future problems than you must have to show this phone to a person for the repairing as I think that only he will be able to solve the problem.

Hey friends I am also having some kind of wired problem with the Nokia C7 as when I am accessing the internet or probably when I am downloading something I get to notice that the phone really gets overheated and that when I am using the phone normally I find the phone temperature at a normal temperature as well, so what I would want to know that this overheating of the phone happens only with me or is that each and every one is facing the same problem.

Hey while you are making use of the mobile phone to get access to the internet make sure that you have got all the other applications closed as I think that if you are having many other applications running along with the download of the software from the internet then what I think that it is certain that the phone is going to get the hot, so while you get the software to download from the internet then at time make sure that you have got all the other applications closed on the phone.

I think that this is certainly related to some kind of problem in the phone that is getting the phone to overheated and that you will surely have to get this phone checked out from any of the engineer that has got the knowledge about the internal parts of the phone as I think that there is some kind of internal malfunction with the parts that is forcing the mobile phone to get overheated.