Thread: How to convert mini DV to HD

How to convert mini DV to HD

Yesterday I have captured some of the video or scenes from my Mini DV camcorder. I then edit those videos and transferred back again to the camcorder Mini DV. I know that it does not require any kind of modification or editing either for Video or audio. Now my interest is to make a High Definition (HD) video. Is it possible to make HD video? Please suggest some information about this.

Re: How to convert mini DV to HD

You just necessitate software that supports HDTV. There are fairly of a small number of out there. You would like to read the review of Ulead Movie Factory 5. There is also Ulead Studio 10 and I'm pretty certain that the fresh versions of Adobe Premiere Elements as well as Vegas Movie Studio support for an HD, or they contain a patch download. Through your HD format, if you encode, before a bitrate of 8000-9000, you might get 12000 to 15000 for your bitrate. It furthermore depends on if you just need a easy transfer, otherwise if you are editing, motion menus, plus making transitions.

I think that for this you should use the Adobe Premiere 3.0. It has following features:
    • Effortlessly make home videos as well as DVDs
    • Getting Started rapidly import from nearly whichever device
    • Trouble-free video, audio as well as still images from practically whichever media device, counting HDV as well as DVD camcorders, web cameras MPEG-4 video recorders, mobiles etc.
    • Enjoy indigenous HDV support
    • Shoot and alter HDV recording in its original format.
    • DVDs within simple two steps

Ulead DVD Movie Factory is DVD authoring software that turns home videos into professional DVDs on your compatible DVD players. You can actually import videos from several sources (camcorder, VHS tape, DVD or VCD video file on your hard disk, etc), choose a menu prepared with the opportunity to personalize, include chapters and even add a slideshow your photos. Ulead DVD Movie Factory also gives the possibility to create your DVD video very simply by etching directly onto a blank media without a third party program. As for features HD-DVD and BluRay, it will ensure maximum compatibility with the latest storage technologies.

Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum HD" is stripped down video editing software, professional software "Vegas Pro". "Vegas Movie Studio Platinum HD" from Sony includes all the tools you need for producing films, corporate videos, wedding DVDs, etc. Nearly 100 audio and video tracks, over 200 transitions and 350 effects and lots of DVD and Blu-ray templates are distinguished from the software.

Ulead VideoStudio 10 Plus brings together three tools on video in one package. Whilst capturing video, like through the DV-to-DVD Wizard, you can make use of DV Quick Scan to tear the tape into cut scenes (depending on the instance when you shot every section), foretaste the scenes like a group of thumbnails, and afterward choose which ones to confine. VideoStudio currently backs high-definition video as well as the innovative HDV camcorders, therefore you at this time can capture from any devices counting a DV plus DVD camcorder, VCRs, Webcams, set-top DVD recorders, TV tuners, Digital TVs, before HDTVs.