Thread: Many companies introducing new phones what about qwerty users

Many companies introducing new phones what about qwerty users

Hello guys nowadays many companies are introducing new phones. But is there any new phone which is introduced by any company which has the sliding keypad like LG ally and Motorola droid 2. I am not comfortable with the typing on a screen with my small fingers. So want to know about the phone which makes my typing easier on screen. And I will enjoy the applications of that phone easily. Please help me out.

re: Many companies introducing new phones what about qwerty users

Have you seen phones that belong to the HTC Z Desire / G2 / Change EVO / mixing platform already? There is also the Motorola Cliq 2, which just came out. The name of the low-end sounds, but his Droid has two specifications. I think the key here is better than Droid 2. Sam sung interception, which is a low end one and a half, is starting to go outside in the form of GSM as the Galaxy 551. LG Shine 2 is essentially the GSM version of the ally who now also has a version of Alltel by the name of Axis. Not really much, but we can do more with the CMM, especially with the much rumored new T-Mobile Sidekick, which is Android will power this time. Andy Rubin, who has created Android, was also the designer for the original Sidekick so it’s natural to replace Sidekick Android.

Hello I am facing the same problem .I am not comfortable with the keypad with my phone. Then I choose the X Droid. I like the X Droid enough that I would give the onscreen keyboard a shot. Then after some time I start to use swype, and now I am very comfortable with it. Its help me to solve all my problems which I was facing on writing on a virtual keyboard. The use of swype on X Droid helps you to easily enter your text in droid. Try this it will help you.

Despite the advantages of typing things like glass and Swype, I hope you never stop the hard qwerty option. Glass I love writing, I'm fine with it. But before that, I had a moment, hard qwerty writing that it was a pain in the neck. But before that, I had a slider Helio Ocean - and could fly through emails complex, because the keyboard was the landscape mode as well done. In a hard QWERTY makes the entire screen without charge as yet not have the advantages of writing with a touch screen, which really gives the benefit of nearly twice the display screen while typing. Y - Vertical mode, you can still type glass if boat. Between floats your fingers and fat, and variations in the light - I like the choice. Choice is good. I prefer that everyone gets what they want. My favorite writing tool Android is the voice recognition - I use it whenever I can.

Even I am facing the same problem. I was using the Nokia E90, but after that I moved into my Nokia 6260.now that I realized that with the option of choosing from the keyboard with XT9, QWERTY and QWERTY compressed with predictive text. I really do not have to be everything you need to slowly working as a writing style that is all yours. Rarely opened the keyboard, but it is good to know that still exists.

Hello I hope this information helps you, the sidekick’s keyboard is the best keyboard I have seen on Android. This sidekick keyboard is made by Andy Rubin who is the creator of Android phone. So according to me you have to try this keyboard it will help you. It’s better in use than swype. By using sidekick keyboard you can easily enter the text in your Android. And it’s more user-friendly keyboard for Android. So I think you have to try this if you are not comfortable with swype keyboard.