Thread: Does Anyone Know about Acer One Happy Netbook

Does Anyone Know about Acer One Happy Netbook

I have been using the netbook since long and have got the netbook that is of Lenovo. But this netbook was brought back by me 10 yrs back and now I am just planning to get a new one for me. But the main criteria are that I am planning to get the netbook that is not at all costly and the netbook that I will get at cheaper rates. And also I have seen that the working of the netbook of the Acer is just the best. And Acer is just creating the netbook that is cheaper at the rate and also has got some of the best of the functionality in it. So Acer has now launched the netbook that is called as the Acer one happy Netbooks. Please help me out with the related information in it.

Re: Does Anyone Know about Acer One Happy Netbook

The Aspire One Netbook happy is said to be the ultra-slim 24 mm and weighs only 1.25 kg. It sports a 10.1-inch WSVGA screen, high brightness and is having the ratio that is of 16:9 aspect ratios. Users can take full advantage of their power from the backup battery for 8 hours on long trips, where access to electricity is a problem. And also the netbook has got some of the best of the designs and are available in many different variant colors that can be used by you. And also it can be used in whichever place that you want.

The netbook uniqueness is in the use of the dual operating system that runs on both Windows 7 and the Google Android operating system. It is one such kind of the netbook that has got the feature of the dual operating system in it. It is said to be powered by Intel Atom N455 processor with the 1 GB of RAM and also it is using the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150, all along with an internal hard drive of 320 GB capacity and also the built in feature of the multi-card reader and a secure storage and archiving options is being shared for all the users.

The netbook is said to be equipped with a comfortable keyboard and also has got the feature of the large multi-touch touch screen that is normally not being found in the Netbooks that the users are using these days. The use of the Acer Crystal Eye webcam and then the use of the microphone can be used for face to face communication along with friends and also for the purpose of the messaging too. In addition this, the Acer Aspire One wills offer the Wi-Fi certified Happy or Fast Ethernet is being used in it.

And if you are required a wired LAN connection then it is that you can also make the use of the other options include Bluetooth 3.0 along with the use of HS that will allows users to share pictures and music. This multiple features of the netbook is being made available for you at the rate of Rs.17, 999 but is being planned that the market rate will be around Rs. 16, 700. The rate is also such cheap that you just buy one for you can make use along with the previous version of the netbook that was being used by you.