Thread: Apple iPad 2: Improvement in WiFi

Apple iPad 2: Improvement in WiFi

As the new iPad about to launch i am having some basic question regarding the same. I need to know that whether this device is having the same problem of the WiFi as it was seen in the previous version of the iPad. There are many problem seen in the older version of the iPad like Overheating and all. Does all this issue has been resolved in new one or not. If you can then provide me the more information about this device.

Re: Apple iPad 2: Improvement in WiFi

As the device is not yet release so we can not predict anything regarding the same. I think that the problem with the iPad wifi was previously because of its Modem which is not supported by the bonjour and that is why most of the user of the ipad getting the problem with the same. And i am sure that Apple will not repeat the same mistake again. So i am expecting change in the Modem this time. Lets see what we will get with iPad 2 this time.

The Wifi problem was not faced by many of the people. As i had the iPad and i have used the same at most of the places to get the connectivity and got the proper network. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that i did not faced any problem with same. So i think this is not the genuine problem with the device only some of the device might be buggy. I think this time there won't be any issue as Apple always learned from their past. There are lot more to come out with the release of the device. So just wait and watch.

I have come to know that this time Apple is release three different versions of the iPad. One of which will be completely dedicated to the WiFi only. If i believe on Rumors then this time Apple is coming with three model WiFi, UMTS and CDMA. It said that currently 60 to 65 percent of sales iPad UMTS models are and this is an indication that the models can be designed to make every time surf the Internet. For this reason, Apple worked with numerous mobile operators to offer the iPad 2 new data packages for mobile use can.

The new ipad will not face any issue like the previous version. As this new device is completely compatible with the Wifi. This Apple introduced the dual core processor will will allow the multitasking functionality easily. You can now run multiple program without closing another one. So if you can then check out the more detail on below given link.

Apple iPad 2 Preview