Thread: Installed Swype on Nitdroid

Installed Swype on Nitdroid

I just wanted to install Swype on Nit droid. And I have got it. I just installed Swype on NIT Droid and it is very good. It’s a very good input method. I never liked the on screen keyboards but I liked this very much. Now everything seems to work fine with the NIT Droid. Also the speed has increased a lot as compared to previous one. So I would like to suggest you all that you should install Swype to increase the speed.

Re: Installed Swype on Nitdroid

Even I was thinking of installing the Swype and started with the installation process. I installed it but there was some problem in it. When I go to start it, it start up only in the portrait mode and gives an error. The error says that the resolution is not supported. Can you tell me the download location? Also tell me which Swype you installed along with the file name. Please provide me with this information and help me in getting the Swype.

The Swype that I installed was WVGA since that is the screen resolution in my N900.You can even have option with the HVGA and WVGA854 type of Swypes. But all that depends on the resolution of your phone. I think that the problem you are facing is due resolution issue itself. Also the file name that gave me the Swype was called Swype_1.60.36.8214_WVGA.apk. I hope that you don’t find any further problem in installing Swype and even you can have fun with it.

It seems that even I am in some kind of trouble while installing Swype. I can't seem to install swype on Nit droid. I am trying to install the one that is stated v1.60 WVGA. But I am not able to install it. I am getting some frequent errors. How did you manage to install it? I have kept it in the application which is the folder inside the system and it is just giving problems. It just keeps on closing down and doesn’t open at all. Can anyone tell me the reason for this problem?