Thread: Best Email Application for Android 2.2?

Best Email Application for Android 2.2?

Which is the Best Email Application for Android 2.2? I am using Motorola Droid and i dont like different applications for gmail and yahoo mail. Can anyone tell me an application in which i can use all my different email accounts in a single application on my android phone! I also have to access my exchange account of my office. Would be grateful If anyone can help. Thanks you for any help.

Re: Best Email Application for Android 2.2?

You should try TochDown application. Its a nice application which lets you access all your email including corporate email accounts, calendar, tasks and contacts directly on the Android device. It supports exchange along with other corporate email accounts like novel groupwise and many other account type. It is available free for 30 days on a trail basis. This powerful application from Nitrodesk lets you to buy the license from the web or if you stay in some of the selected country you can pay from your talk value or it will be charged in your bill. It costs $20 but its worth the money you pay...

K-9 Mail is one of the best Android application you can find. The best part of it is that it is an open source email client for Android and hence its free. It supports multi-folder sync. You can also use Bcc-to-self feature and add return-mail address in the configuration, It has a lot of keyboard shortcuts available. It also supports exchange mail accounts too. Even other features like message flagging, configurable notifications and saving attachments are supported. The only feature that isn't supported is ActiveSync. But still so far too good...

If you want a paid app you can go for ProfiMail. Its a very powerful email client for android phones which supports IMAP, SMTP and POP. ProfiMail was first launched on Symbain phones and it was a huge success on the Symbian platform. This app will be an easy options for those users who are migrating from symbian to android. It supports multiple accounts, push mail, signatures and also supports multiple encodings including Western, Cyrillic, Central European and many more. Even downloading attachments are supported. All of this for just $27. For a paid application, this would be a great choice.

Well, so far i have been using Email Client. Which is available on the android phones by default. I have rediffmail account, yahoo account and gmail account and it works just great. It also supports ActiveSync and can backup your and calander and sync your contacts too. Well this is a free in built client with my android a60 from micromax. I am happy with it and has no issues so far. You can try if this is what you want before spening money on paid applications. Hope this is useful...

Hi Solomon,
    How you manage to setup rediffmail account. I am also trying to setup on my HTC Desire HD.
    Could you please provide the setup for Rediffmail.

I would like to suggest you to make use of the K-9 mail as it is mentioned earlier. This is very proficient email app that can do all the things that a desktop client would do. It is very fast and simple to set up. It is able to forward multiple emails as well as allows reclaiming total control on your email messages whether you are having POP otherwise IMAP or Exchange. I have already tried many of the app and I can say that this is the best from all of them.

Thanks but i had set up gmail & yahoo but unable to setup rediffmail. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks again.

Rediffmail offers the mail server with the some paid amount. If you need to get the Rediffmail on your device then you have to Rediffmail and from there you have to subscribe yourself for Rediffmail mobile service and send the setting of the Rediffmail to your device. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not.