Thread: Apple iPad 2 cases is available

Apple iPad 2 cases is available

I am planning to buy a new iPad 2 which is about to release on the 11th march if i am not wrong but before that i need to know, Is there any cases for the iPad 2 is available. I need to keep my device in proper case to protect it from the damage. So if you are having any knowledge regarding the same do let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Apple iPad 2 cases is available

You don't require any cases for Apple iPad 2. Actually iPad 2 is coming with the Blue Color case which helps to protect the iPad 2. Its is having magnet at the end from where it got stick to the iPad 2 and cover the whole screen. You can also fold it to use as the Stand for iPad. This is also available in the multicolor that you can change everyday with the new color.

The best feature of this is that it can b used as stand as well as screen guard. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you like it or not.

Hey, This is really cool. I have checked the video of iPad 2 Cover and it is really cool to see. Most of the iPad user were worried about their security of screen but this multipurpose cover will definitely attract the user of iPad 2 which was missing in previous version of iPad. You can check out the video given below for more functionality of same.

iPad 2 Cover

Now i cant wait for the release of the iPad 2. I need to get my hands on this new iPad 2. This time iPad 2 is coming with the two camera i.e. front and back to support video calling. It got new slick design for same. The battery life is for 10 hour which is not enhance, it is same as it was in previous version of same. The price of the iPad 2 can be found on below given link. I hope this will be not having problem like previous version of iPad.
    Apple iPad 2 Price

iPad 2 cover is the best feature of the this new device. This is stylish and trendy also. This will protect the device from any damage and also can be used as the stand for the iPad 2. The iPad 2 is better then the iPad which is the first version of the device. Their are lots of feature has been added to this new device which will make this device more advance. Check out the post related to same.

Apple iPad VS iPad 2