Thread: How to hack the call log of a tata docomo number

How to hack the call log of a tata docomo number

After having read the title i am quite sure that you might have understood the topic that i am going to talk here. so can you suggest me some methods by which i would be able to get some call log details of my friends tata docomo number? If you know any methods by which i would be able to get the call log details then do let me know about it. I want you all to respond very early in this case as i am in a very urgent need of this particular solution. So anyone having any idea then do post in here.

Re: How to hack the call log of a tata docomo number

This is something that you are entering in to the illegal field. Hacking somebody's phone is termed as illegal here. so it is better to stay away from such means. The only best and the possible method that i can suggest you here is that you can check the call log details of your friends phone by personally checking the phone. These days phone comes with a unique facility where if you delete a particular received or dialed call. Then you cannot delete it from the history of the call log details. So you can check it from there itself. So i hope this suggestion helps you.

According to me there are many hacking methods that are available these days. One of the most common of them is the through the bluetooth. With the bluetooth method you will have to ask your friend to keep the bluetooth on. So while doing that you can install a particular application in your friends mobile which will retrieve all the details. So whenever you want to retrieve all his/her call information then you can easily get it from his/her cell phone. For that you will have to convince your friend to keep the bluetooth on. Well i cannot name you the application name. You can easily get it in the internet.

You can track the call log details by accessing it from his/her account. If your phone has a billing connection then you can access its details by contacting the service provider. You will have to go and personally ask them. However while doing that you will have to take the permission from the particular person in whose name the connection is there. So in that way you will get the information of all the call log details. Though this method is quite long and it will take sometime to get that information. So i hope i am clear with the suggestion. In case if you have still doubt on the matter then do let me know about it.

Hey thanks for all the suggestions that you all have given here. i would like to really appreciate your efforts for helping me in this issue. Well i have read all of your responses and still i think i am going in a right way. I think your suggestions are good but you all have not specified the exact name of any software by which i would be able to hack the phone. The bluetooth concept was also pretty cool. So thanks for all the suggestions that you have provided here.

how can i trace any no by soft or any gov.site