Thread: Which video formats are supported by the CHINA mobile phone?

Which video formats are supported by the CHINA mobile phone?

After having read this title I know who must have got the topic that I am trying to speak here. I need to know which all video formats are supported by the china mobiles in general. I need to know whether it supports the Mpeg 4 and 3gp format? If it supports then do let me know about it. I am thinking of getting a new china phone for myself but I have not decided on the model and also the price. If anyone of you who are having a good knowledge about this particular information then do let me know about it.

Re: Which video formats are supported by the CHINA mobile phone?

Ok, so you are thinking of getting a china mobile phone for yourself. The video formats that you were talking about is not at all supported by the china mobiles. I hope you are not talking about the micromax and the lava mobile. The common china mobile phone I suppose. So I don’t think so that particular video format is not supported by the china mobiles. The most popular format supported by the china mobiles is the Vmi File. So this is what I can say about the supporting video format. In case if you want to know more information about the supported video formats then I would advice you to have a look in the internet for the same that will help you.

These days there are a lot of video converters that are available in the market. so what you have to do is get these converters from the internet and convert the videos that would readily suit your china phone. so I think that would be a good option for you. In case you want more information on the various video converters for your phone then I would advice you to have a look at this particular discussion (vid) file format video converter for china mobile lets hope that you will get the necessary information here. Do let me know if you have got the desired solution for this particular problem.

Nice to know that you are going to purchase a new china phone for yourself. If you want more information on the newest china phones that are available in the market I would advise you to have a look at this particular link New China Mobiles available in Indian Market that would surely be of good help for you. So from that you will get good information about all the china phones available in the market. Having said that the supported video format as said by the above user it support the vmi ,vid file format. I really don’t think so it supports the mpeg4 format. It does supports the 3gp format.

Hey my advice for you to have a look at the other china mobile manufacturers like micromax and lava mobile. They surely are much better than the local mobiles that are available in the market. Well there is no much price difference between them and also the quality is quite good. It will also support the video formats that you were looking for, so do try having a look at all of them and I am quite sure that you will definitely be impressed with its quality.

Thanks everyone for all the information that you all have given here. Well let me tell you all that I have got the necessary information on all the topics that you have given here. I did read the reviews of the china mobile and I must admit that it was quite informative. I got a lot of options and the various features that were mentioned were quite informative. So thanks for providing such information. It was really very informative for me. it really did make my decision smooth to pick up a china phone.