Thread: Application store asking for billing information and not downloading anything

Application store asking for billing information and not downloading anything

I have a application store in three of my devices like imac, air and macbook pro. Well it is perfectly working fine in the first two i.e imac and the air while it is giving some problems with the macbook pro. In the macbook pro it is getting logged in but I am unable to download any application in the system. hence it is quite frustrating for me. whenever I select any application its sign changes and it gets I to the blue icon and asks me for the billing information. Sometimes it ask e for the billing information in he login page itself. So can anybody help me In this process? Do respond early I am waiting for your responses.

Re: Application store asking for billing information and not downloading anything

Make sure that whenever you are trying to access the application store from any new system then you must always make sure that you are entering the important filed information in it. so that you get the confirmation that you are successfully logged in. so do try entering all the vital information of yours like the credit card information again ad see if this time it is working perfectly or not. This happens a a lot of time where you are trying to access the app store from a new computer and the apple does delete all the information of the previous one. so do have a look at my suggestion I am sure it will benefit you.

Re: Application store asking for billing information and not downloading anything

Yes, I absolutely agree with the above user. The above post is quite correct according to my knowledge. If you are getting to see the billing information page at the starting of the login page then I would advice you to have your information refilled again. Trust me that helps. I know it will sound a bit weird but this advice has helped a lot of my friends who were also facing the same problem some time ago. So it will take some time to actually fill he information but that will definitely give you sometime.

I would advice you to follow the steps that I am giving you below and I am quite sure that it will definitely help you.
    1) Firstly you will have to go to the application store and then under the top menu you will have to select the store option ad under that go to the view my account.
    2) Under the view my account information you will get the login information. Do enter the necessary detail.
    3) After having done that go to the Apple ID Summary box and next to the payment information you will get to see the edit button.
    4) Then re enter the credit card information and also you will have to type the security code.
    5) Having done that click on the done option.
    That was the last step for you and you are done.

Hey thanks for all the information that you have given here I think that suggestion did really help me. you guys are a true genius. I really did not have a hint of knowledge whether this case can also happen. So thanks a lot for providing the necessary information to me such that i am able to access my application store from my mac book pro. Well now I am able to downland all the applications in my system and successfully able to run it as well. I really need to thank you all for the efforts that you have put in to solve my issue.