Thread: How to track the deposits made in our iTunes account ?

How to track the deposits made in our iTunes account ?

A few days ago i was checking my iTunes account information and under that i got various information about the iTunes transaction and also the various other information regrading the transaction. Well i need to have a look at the amounts that i have deposited in the iTunes account. I could not find any such information in the iTunes. So any of you who knows how to find the overall deposits made in the iTunes account then do let me know about it. Since i have no information regarding it.

Re: How to track the deposits made in our iTunes account ?

Thats a very serious question. Me being a iTune user did not got the idea about that. According to me you get the information about all your transaction in the email that the iTune sends it into your iTunes account. So that is the the case here. so do not worry much about it. You will be getting to know about that transaction in this simple way. So this is what i have to say here. in case you have not got the appropriate information hen i would advice you to have a proper check in the apple’s website. You will definitely get some information there.

Thats indeed strange i did not keep a track of all the deposits that i wanted to make in the accounts. The payment that we make via. The credit card or the debit card does not gets displayed in the payment list of the account. So keeping a track of the account details in the iTunes is quite a complex task. Some days ago i had a $15 credit in my account and suddenly it went down to $2 and i realized that i did not had any way to track it down. I think apple people must surely think of some methods so that we can better keep a track of all the accounts information in iTunes.

As such there is no such method by which you would be able to track the deposits made into your iTunes account. So having said that it is very necessary to keep track of all your transactions made from your account and hence for that they have given you the separate transaction section in which you would be able to view the transaction made by you. That will give you an overall knowledge of the over all flow of your credits in the account. So that is the only method as per I know where you can track he information. In case you need to know more information about the iTunes accounts the having a talk with the apple people would be the only best option for you. So do try it and let us know if you are able to get any more information on this topic.

Ok, that’s very sad to know that nobody knew how to track our deposits in our account. Anyways I will keep you updated if I get any latest information on this topic. There are many people like me who are still unable to derive any information on this topic. So I think they must post his question to the apple people and ask them to reply to their query, I am sure that apple people will have to think over this suggestion. Anyways you all have responded to my queried that’s a great part from you all.