Thread: Error(err = -3259) while downloading iTunes iOS 4.1

Error(err = -3259) while downloading iTunes iOS 4.1

Having read the title I suppose you all have got the exact idea what I am trying to speak here. Well the problem is that whenever I am trying to download the ios 4.1 from iTunes I get an error which specifies (err = -3259). Well the total file size is around 340MB. The downloading process continues really very well till 339.9mb and after that it gives me an error. Any idea why is this happening? I have tried many methods to resolve the problem but I am unable to do it. so anyone who can give me appropriate solution for this problem then do let me know about it.

Re: Error(err = -3259) while downloading iTunes iOS 4.1

Well this problem has become quite common this days and people are unable to find any solutions for it. so for that I would advice you to try disconnecting the iPhone or the iPod that you are using and again try connecting the iPhone or iPod. That will be much better for you. I think that might help you. Do not forget to reboot the computer after you have disconnected the connection. I know it is a very simple solution but sometimes simple solution also works. Do try and get back to me if it is proper or not.

Have you confirmed with your isp people that if it is not their problem. If you have not then do try having a talks with them and report your problem to them and ask if it can be solved. If you are facing this type of errors everytime while you download then it is always better to have a talk with your respective isp people and get the problem solved. If the isp is not at the fault then always remember to get the update from the apple website and not from any other website which claims to have an update for your iOS. So this my view on your problem. Now do act quickly as I have said here it will be of good help for you.

Have you tried talking to the apple people about this problem? If you have not then do try talking to them it will be better for you. They must be surely having some idea about the problem and will guide you through the specific solution and hence you will be able to get the solution that you were looking for. I think so this option would be the best and the safe option for you if you are not getting the downloads properly by the above solutions. So do give it a chance and have a talk with the apple people about the same it will benefit you.

Ok, I did consider your suggestion. I will be having a talk with them as soon as possible. Still I am unable to update my iOS after following all your suggestions. Talking to the isp people is of no use because they do not bother about their customers and their response is too slow for any complaints that are registered. Still I am stuck with the same error and I do not know what to do ahead. If somebody gets any solution here then do inform me it will be of great help for me.