Thread: Bluetooth Network Stack support In Android phones

Bluetooth Network Stack support In Android phones

I have been using the Android phones since long and have been using the phone of Dell with lots of android applications in it. I have downloaded the application from the internet that is free of cost. But recently when I was using the Bluetooth an option called the network stack was being displayed to me, and I am just not sure that what the message that is being displayed to me. Please help me out with the details of the Bluetooth Network Stack and also the details of the message that is being displayed out to me.

Re: Bluetooth Network Stack support In Android phones

The Android platform is said to be including the support for the network of the Bluetooth in the stack, which will allows a device to exchange data wirelessly with other Bluetooth devices. It is just the message that is being sent using the stack data type and not anything else. The application structure or the framework will provide the access to Bluetooth functionality through use of Android Bluetooth API. The API is said to be the main part in the case of the Bluetooth.

These APIs that will apply the application connect wirelessly to other Bluetooth devices, and it is allowing point to point and multipoint wireless capability. And also you can just check out the details of it:
    • You can just scan the other Bluetooth devices in it.
    • Then you can just take the Query of the local Bluetooth adapter for balancing the Bluetooth devices.
    • You can just set up the RFCOMM channels.
    • And also you can just connect to extra devices through the use of service discovery.
    • And then transferring the data to and fro to other devices can be done in it.
    • And also you can manage the multiple connections through the use of Bluetooth in it.

See the above is the description of the various uses of the Bluetooth through the use of the name called the Network Stack.

Hey thank you for the information that you have just given, as I was not getting the details of the Network stack in it, and was unable to interpret the message that was being displayed to me in the phone. And also I wanted to get the details of the Bluetooth permission that is being used up in the phone. I have heard that there are certain permissions that can be used by you for the connectivity of the Bluetooth in the phone. Please help me out with the information regarding this. And also list the details of the permissions regarding the Bluetooth.

You can just check out the details of the Bluetooth function for the application, and then you must also declare all this things atleast within one of the two licenses of the Bluetooth and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN. And also you must make the permission of the BLUETOOTH for any of the Bluetooth communication, such as the one of the requesting a connection, and then accepting the connection and the data transfer in it. And declare it in the below given coding that will come in the application of the manifest:
    Code:
    <manifest ... >
      <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.BLUETOOTH" />
    </manifest>
    Check out the details that is being given in it.