Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2011

Forwarding Verizon alpha pages to Cell Phones

I have been using the connection of the Verizon network and have been using the phone of the Nokia along with it. The connection of the Verizon network is the best and I have been using it since the past 4 yrs. I have never changed the card as the working of the Verizon is just too awesome along with the cell phone that I am using. I just want to forward alpha pages to the cell phone that I am using. The company is giving me the option of the alpha pagers that can be used by me. But the thing is that I want to make the use of it differently. And I want both the systems to be different from each other.
Old 02-03-2011

Re: Forwarding Verizon alpha pages to Cell Phones

It is also that some paging are the providers of the offers and a service called a carbon copy of the message or the copy of the page where the pages are also sent as a text message or email. And also the company that is through my pager, and also you can just make the use of the directpage site that will even offers this service without the pager at all. And this is called as the virtual paging and all the pages that is being displayed through a text message, so I have the privacy and the urgency that separates the pager phone number provided.
Old 02-03-2011

And also you can just ask then to make the different set-up for the downloading of the details of the Alfa pages and also then make the use of it along with the connection of Verizon. Alfa pages are being said to be use differently when you are making the settings in it. You can also call the Verizon and just tell them that you want the Alfa pages in totally different manner. And also you can just get the more details when you are defining the Verizon network in it.
Old 02-03-2011

Hey thank you for the information that you have given I just want to get the details of the network that is being regarding the Verizon and also the detailed information of the network that Verizon is providing along with the explanation of the network that the card is providing. And also it is that I want the list of the phones that is working basically well with the connection of the Verizon in it. And also you can just get the online information regarding the Verizon connection.
Old 02-03-2011

The company has the main office in Washington DC and the peoples that are working in there are all expets that to in a professional services. The collection of IT solutions, and security and communications are being provided by the Verizon. And also the global IP networks are offering extra connections internationally that can be used by you. Eventually, it's mostly because Verizon is also helping them meet the challenges arising from the expansion of growing businesses.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,