Thread: Icon For Enabling Airplay Function For Photos In iPad

Icon For Enabling Airplay Function For Photos In iPad

Use of the iPad is just awesome with all the functionaries and features that is being provided by it. I have done much work with the use of the iPad and basically I have been doing all the work that is related to my job. But I have seen some other features in the iPad such as the use of the Airplay that can be use by me for the purpose of playing the music files and videos. I am able to see the option of the Airplay on the music files and also all the audio files which require streaming in it. And also for the videos I have the option of the Airplay in it. But I haven’t been able to see the icon for the photos that is being used by me in it. Please help me out with what kind of the issue that is being faced by me and also give the related details for it.

Re: Icon For Enabling Airplay Function For Photos In iPad

You can just try a simple update in it that will be for the firmware that you are using in the iPad. After the updates the icon for the photos will be working out for you, and I guess the issue is only of the firmware and nothing else. Mostly when you are doing the updates of the addition of the photos that you are taking in it, it may not take in to account certain details so the icon is not being displayed out to you. But now Apple is using the similar updates that you are using for the photos to the Apple TV too.

Try the connection of the Apple iPad along with the Apple TV and then make sure that all the devices are switched on when you are doing any kind of the updates. Then when you have connected both the devices then in the Apple TV menu you have to select the option of the General in it and then you have to make the update in it. The update will be detected automatically and then it will be installed in the system that you are using. It will restart a couple of times and finally all the updates will be done in it.

The above optin is the best and when the updates is being done through the Apple TV you have to go back to the option of the iPad and then you can automatically see the option of the Airplay icon which will appear out mysteriously when you will be performing the search of the photos and the videos in it. And if still the icon is not being displayed then it is that you have to make the use of the option of the restart and then just see that how it is working out with the system of the iPad that you are using.

Yes it worked out well for me and now I am able to get the display of the icon in it and also it is that I have been able to make the use of the additional options that is being provided in it. After the icon has been displayed in it I am able to use the option of the printer which is used by me for the printing of the various images and photos. I have been taking many of the photos though the iPad and have never got a chance to use the option of the Airplay for the photos but now I can use it for all the photos that are present in my iPad.

The above solutions are sufficient I guess and will surely display you the icon of the Airplay, but the main criteria for the working of the Airplay is that the music and the video files are working out well in it, other then the options of the photos. And before starting the search of the photos in the iPad you have to browse all the related files that are there in the iPad which are of the format of the photo and then see that whether the icon is being displayed out or not. After the icon is being displayed then you are free to make the use of the options such as that of the option that is there for the printing and many more. Also you can just make the direct view of the photos my using the icon in it, if you are not interested in any other kind of the work with it.