Thread: Nokia c6 rebooting constantly

Nokia c6 rebooting constantly

I am using the Nokia c6 and I am facing the problem which is regarding the rebooting . My problem is that the phone is booting itself for no reason. When you first start then after booting, it just shows me the startup screen for a while and after it starts rebooting again. This cycle is continuing. So I can tell there's some way by which you can solve this problem? And when it reboots so at that time keyboard is also not working. Please send your suggestions regarding this issue. Thank you very much for reading and responding to this post.

Re: Nokia c6 rebooting constantly

Well, you can try to do one thing first, remove the SIM card from your mobile and see if the problem is appearing to win or not. This will get rid of the network as a difficulty. If after this also restart then we can look to other areas. If not reboot with the SIM card which is not inserted in it, then it is likely a network problem. Start no SIM card and lock as GSM, check if you reboot via the SIM card. If not, then it is expected that the problem through the upgrade of AT & T 3G overlay that have affected many previous Nokia devices lying on AT & T. If referred to the view that this then is required to see to update the firmware v3x for help through this problem. You may have a product code change with the intention of upgrading. Thanks.

I agree with the previous post which is about the restart is connected with the current SIM card from AT & T SIM card terror T-Mobile to upgrade. I have the Nokia 6650 and was able to boot into some of the areas of DC and New York. I was not able to resolve the problem, and it was very frustrating and out of the question, I tried to update the firmware for the phone he was using. After the upgrade, the problem is resolved and I have that problem again. Therefore you should try to do that for you. I hope this will do the same for you too.

There may be some problem with the memory card you are using. If you have any errors then can create the problem for you. If you want to check that then just turn off your phone and remove the phone's memory card. After you have to use the phone without the memory card and see if he is showing you the problem again. Use the phone as it is for the whole day and see if it restarts again. Failure to restart then ensures that the problem is with the memory card. Now you need to connect the phone to the computer with the help of a card reader and format the card completely. Now connect the card to your phone. I do not think this will show problem again.

If none of the solutions given above does not help, then you can try to reset the phone to factory settings and if they find that the problem is still there, then move on to the final solution for the complete restoration of your phone. If you do, then you have to press the on / off + * + 3 buttons and it reset the phone. If you are prompted for the code, then you have to provide 12,345 as code and press OK. Prior to do a hard reset, would be superior to take the backup of all your important information like contacts, memo.