Thread: My laptop runs fast sometimes and sometimes slow

My laptop runs fast sometimes and sometimes slow

My laptop runs fast, sometimes slow. When it runs fast, the Internet is automatically set at the beginning of the startup and everything is smooth. When is slow, it takes a while for everything to set at startup. I do not think it has any type of malware, I scanned and found nothing. I tried to do a defrag, but I was only 4% of available space, while it takes at least 15%, and not much free space when I defrag. I used to manage program implementation; I honestly do not know what the problem .if you able to help me it would be nice for me.

Re: My laptop runs fast sometimes and sometimes slow

Part of the problem may be lack of swap space on the hard disk drive. There are two suggestions I can do, the first would be to buy a second hard drive and transfer your files enough to regain proper clearance. The other is the transfer of files to removable media, CD, DVD, flash drive. For the same reason. You should have your important files backed up this way anyway. The following is for those who cannot be in line with the Spectrum computer was running. Please be careful when attaching a text file to your post if you cannot copy and paste the link to your message, you must edit it to make sure your Windows key is not present.

I am also using laptop some time before that kind of problem I faced. And from my point of view I would definitely suggest investing in an external hard disk drive. The difference between a portable hard disk drive is an external hard drive that has its own external power supply, the laptop runs off the USB. The portable amplifier can reduce the hour’s normally available battery. That is why your laptop runs fast some time and some time it runs slow. It is not a matter to worry about anything.

If you're really in a condition where the exchange is taking place and that the lack of disk space and then ease up disk space by moving files to an external hard disk drive will help a little, but the transaction is a sign that you have not enough RAM to run programs that are loaded. If that is the case, then you have to add extra memory to your system will make a significant improvement. It would eliminate the need to change first. It is preferable to avoid completely the exchange, since it is an important action successful.

At what time your laptop is running slow then open Task Manager and see at the Performance tab. It will say to you such effects as what percent the CPU is running at if 100% then your system is CPU bound. If the CPU is running more than 50%, verify the Processes tab to see what process or processes are using the CPU a lot. The Performance tab will also show you how much memory is being used, if you don't have much free memory then it is an indication you need more RAM.

Hi
    Clean your laptop of all its dust, delete any old or dodgy programs, run a good virus scan then do a system defrag. Although I prefer third party fully automatic defraggers to the in-built. The in-built is too slow and does not have many options.
    Good luck!