Thread: Need Angry Bird level 4 pack for N900

Need Angry Bird level 4 pack for N900

I am using the Nokia N900 mobile phone and the thing here is that it already has the game installed called angry birds in it. Now the thing here is that I recently came to know that the level four for the same game is being released and you can download the same. So please let me know that from where I can download the same and install on the phone of mine. I am really waiting for the game to be installed on my mobile phone. So please tell me what are the ways that will allow me.

Re: Need Angry Bird level 4 pack for N900

Well as said by you that you are using the Nokia mobile phone and the game is highly compatible on the phone of yours. And if you really want to download the same then you have to just visit the OVI store and then try and check whether it is available there and if it is available then you can download the same on your phone. I am sure that the OVI store is the safest and the trusted one and then you can easily download the game which you want and then install the same .

If you will ask me then the game is not released yet it is just announced the game is going to be released in the upcoming days but the date is not fixed yet. And I will suggest you to wait for the best possible day that will allow you to directly access the same and then install it on your system. And if you will keep patience then you may get the appropriate version on time and that too without any errors or bugs. I hope that this information will definitely help you in future.

If you have not yet received the up-to-day, remember to update your catalog OVI in the application manager. It can be seen on the right screen, the appearance of a link "Get Your Angry Birds Plush Toys Now. Who sent directly to the new website of online shopping Angry Birds: Are you really a fan of the game, know that you can right now buy birds or pigs game features plush, with $ 15. This also brings two new "Golden Eggs" which are at levels 0-5 and 0-6. Ok, they are all in our new version of N900, but in fact they are replacing the levels achieved for multi-touch devices, where he had a case open the mouths of birds and in the other touching the nose of pigs.