Thread: Webcam driver is installed, causes errors, can't be removed

Webcam driver is installed, causes errors, can't be removed

Hello friends, I bought a new Webcam I made mistake while installing driver of Webcam. While installation my computer had restarted suddenly. I tried to install the driver once again but my PC does not accept it. So I am able to use my Webcam. Then I returned this webcam and get another one that also does not work. Now I get error message every time saying ”Runtime error” and “abnormal program termination” I ran the un installation of the program several time but this program remains here. When connect camera PC detect that device is connected and to install driver. What should I do to overcome this issue? If any idea suggest me.

Re: Webcam driver is installed, causes errors, can't be removed

Hello friend I read your problem, before, giving the solution I would like to welcome you on this forum. Once I had the same issue. I could not complete the driver set up for the printer. Set up were cancelled automatically. I don’t know why it happened. I tried to install it again. I could not complete. I decided to uninstall the program but it was not present in add/remove window. I start getting the error message like you. Then I simply, clicked on the restore point and restore to the last well condition. Then I reboot the system and install driver again. Now it is working correctly. So you should follow the restore option to get rid of this problem.

Step to solve the webcam issue. First insure that your webcam connection with the Computer. Many of the camera use USB port to connect with the computer. So check your USB cable is not bad and correctly plugged. For the in build webcam this step of course does not work. Now check your window Device manager and see whether hardware is recognized and installed correctly. This may be case your hardware is not detected or right driver is not installed if yellow mark is indicated. If your device has detected then update the driver software. Then follow the instruction. In case you do not find the driver update you can try a third party driver to find the program. So try to find where the problem is actually.

Hey friend if you have CD that come with camera and does not work. Try to find the driver on the internet. Type the model number of the camera and search. Best to use torrent website to download. Why I telling this. Because CD you are provided may be changed or corrupted. If this also does not work this means webcam need additional software. That should be installed with webcam if the thing is right. It will not harm to verify if your Java , quicktime software are installed and up to date. You should also check for the Directx software. So look for all these thing.

Hello friend I am getting “USB device not recognized” error each time I connect or plug in USB camera. I have 5 ports in my computer. I tried to connect my USB camera to all the port but I am getting the message. When I connect the other device to same USB port it works. This start happening from last week. So I started the normal troubleshooting method, including uninstalling the driver for the camera ant installed it again. Even that not worked. Finally I tried restore point that worked.